Suzuki is a company founded on engineering and innovation. Our outboards are powering us forward in 2021. Suzuki outboards offer more technology, more innovation and more excitement than ever before. Suzuki’s engineering excellence in designing high-output, lightweight 4-stroke engines for the world in Marine, Auto, Motorcycle, and ATV is second to none. Suzuki Marine has established a new Marine Technical Center in Panama City, FL and Suzuki Marine USA, LLC is now based in Tampa, FL, so we have a number of new opportunities and lots of plans for the future. Please see detailed information about each career opportunity and apply on-line at the Suzuki Careers page.
Parts and Accessories Sales Specialist
Working from our headquarters in Tampa, FL, the Parts and Accessories Sales Specialist, in conjunction with the Parts and Accessories Sales Manager, will develop and oversee all sales and marketing activity or material related to outboard motor parts & accessories. This includes providing information and support to all related Suzuki staff as well as the entire Suzuki Marine nationwide dealer network.
- Develop monthly and annual Parts & Accessories wholesale sales strategies
- Coordinate and administer all wholesale and retail sales and marketing programs
- Publish Suzuki bulletins introducing dealer programs and new products
- Participate in marine industry events and tradeshows as a representative of the Suzuki Parts & Accessories Department
- Create sales related point of purchase material including trade show displays in addition to the annual Suzuki Marine Accessories Catalog
- Provide daily support to the Suzuki Marine field staff and Suzuki dealers via telephone and email communication
- Present sales and product updates during department and company meetings
- Conduct regular dealer and vendor visits to maintain strong working relationships
- Develop Parts & Accessories sales training materials for Marine Division staff
- With the support and general guidance of the Parts and Accessories Sales Manager, the sales Specialist acts independently on the majority of daily procedural decisions. This includes work flow, project management and coordination with vendors and field staff
- Interaction with external suppliers including vendor sales representatives, agencies and suppliers at various levels
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales and marketing-related position within the marine industry
- Four-year degree in Business Administration, Communications or a similar area of study preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – email, telephone, and in-person
- The ability to manage multiple projects and react quickly in a dynamic environment
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks with minimal direction
- Experience working with all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- A basic understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite programs are desirable
- Able to attend meetings and events at various sites within and away from the office
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.