Uflex, an industry leader in the sale and manufacturing of high-quality marine components, is looking to expand its team and has a variety of open positions. We are looking for people who are passionate about the marine industry and want to join a fast-growing company. These positions are based out of sunny Sarasota, FL. Open positions include:
- Aftermarket Sales Manager
- Marketing Sales Specialist
- OEM Sales Specialist
- Manufacturing Manger
Uflex USA, established in 1989, is a leading manufacturer of marine steering, control systems, and related components, with full manufacturing capabilities in Sarasota, Florida. Uflex supports all segments of the marine industry, regardless of volume or product applications. As an affiliate of the Ultraflex Group, Italy, Uflex has tremendous resources to draw upon for new product development in hydraulics, electronics, steering wheels, air condition, and many other technologies. This position allows Uflex to have innovative product designs and unparalleled dedication to quality and customer service. Uflex products are found as originally installed equipment on top respected boat brands worldwide and aftermarket through a vast network of distributors. See how Uflex is driving the future of boating at www.uflexusa.com, on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube. Please contact Uflex with any questions.
Preferred Qualifications for positions:
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Drives engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Account planning - Identifies objectives to drive execution of business and/or account strategy by reviewing the status relative to where it needs to be and enabling tracking of progress against targets.
- Channel awareness - Explains and contextualizes industry structure, dynamics, and path to market to advance organizational goals.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales, technical or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and Power Point required.
Aftermarket Sales Manager:
Responsible for managing the relationship and business strategies for Marine Aftermarket accounts. Responsibilities include selling the organization's products to business customers to achieve sales goals, expanding existing customer relationships, and executing account sales plans in support of the business strategy. Aftermarket, distributor, or dealer sales experience required.
- Promotes company products to external customers.
- Achieves revenue and margin targets and ensures customer satisfaction through execution of a sales cycle from lead to sale.
- Works with sales reps and distribution partners to develop and execute relevant promotions, product training, and manage co-op budgets.
- Works with sales reps and distribution partners to ensure inventory is at the correct locations, at the correct levels, and achieving required turns.
- Works with sales reps and distribution partners to plan and execute the aftermarket show season.
- Maintains business relationships with Aftermarket marine accounts nationwide supporting the organization's sales strategy. This includes the accepting of new accounts and managing the overall aftermarket account strategy for Uflex in the marketplace.
- Develops, implements, and manages a pricing strategy for the aftermarket segment.
- Extends and expands sale of products and services to existing clients.
- Helps resolve production and distribution issues associated with accounts.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Willingness to learn sales process and how to properly maintain accounts.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the organization’s manufacturing facility, planning, coordinating, directing activities, and reviewing results. Relevant work experience including previous roles as manufacturing, production, operations, supply chain management. ERP – MRP working knowledge, setup, and deployment is required. Strong ISO 9001 understanding. Lean Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Plan and determine optimal utilization to meet manufacturing objectives. Assist with planning and directing an efficient layout of equipment and material flow.
- Determine if new manufacturing machines, methods are needed, implement.
- Review manufacturing procurement needs, reshoring, and reorder point levels.
- Write new manufacturing procedures, in areas of receiving, production, planning, inventory management, including work plans and workflow.
- Coordinate arrival of new product lines, determine manufacturing capabilities, launch timing, line setup, layout, and flow.
- Analyze manufacturing data and identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement; identify and utilize methods of making manufacturing process more efficient and effective (reducing waste, using lean).
- Review quality control objectives, direction, and processes.
- Lead efforts to achieve ISO 9001 certification.
- Optimize relationships cross departmentally.
- Oversee safety program and initiatives.
Marketing Sales Specialist:
This position is perfect for someone who loves the marine market and has a marketing / promotions / branding background. This position works closely with the sales managers to develop and implement marketing strategies for all Uflex products. This position works with third parties to develop creative brochures, manage trade shows, and ensure the marketing strategy is implemented throughout the sales chain. This position works with our external partners and sales teams. This position will travel and attend trade shows.
OEM Sales Specialist:
This position is perfect for someone with limited sales experience but is willing to learn and is passionate with the marine market. This position works directly with the Sales Managers to help sell Uflex products. This position learns to work through the sales and fulfilment chain. This position helps resolve customer delivery issues, promotes new products, and helps the sales team achieve sales goals. Positive attitude and a winning attitude are a must. Understanding of the boat building process preferred. This position will travel.
Benefits include PTO, HEALTH INSURANCE, 401K. Competitive salary with performance bonus, expense budget. Please send your resumes to HR@uflexusa.com We look forward to hearing from you!