JET Technologies, a growing plastic fabrication company in Elkhart, IN specializing in custom CNC machining, thermoforming and assembly for the Marine and RV industries, has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and engaging individual to join our team as a Product Development / Design Engineer. This is a salaried position with an exceptional benefits package. Candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Elkhart, IN area.
- Previous experience in Industrial Design Engineering required. Experience with Thermoforming and complex assemblies is preferred, but not necessary.
- Project management experience
- Ability to concept model parts in 3-D CAD (Solidworks) based on a complete understanding of how end-product is required to be made.
- Ability to determine critical features and end use of each product by working with customer, supplier, manufacturing and sales teams
- Review and understand prints
- Multi-task and perform under deadline driven environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Lead and drive the development of product design
- Design and build prototypes
- Reverse engineer tangible products
- Offer recommendations for hardware and sourcing based on design of part
- Provide manufacturing support for all new products
- Collaborate with team members to determine recommended approach for design of new products.
JET Technologies offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and benefits package. Benefits offered include medical coverage with vision and dental as well as matching 401k. Short and Long-term disability, life insurance and paid vacation are provided.
Qualified candidates may email resumes and references to: