Monterey & Blackfin Boats, headquartered in Williston, FL is currently recruiting members for our Production Supervision team. Candidates will be responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and motivating staff to achieve production, quality and safety standards.
The ideal candidate will:
· Achieve company goals by setting expectations, planning, monitoring and evaluating results
· Maintain a positive attitude
· Have the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization
· Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
· Respond quickly to challenges that arise
· Be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
· Recommend ways to improve efficiency
· Implement cost-savings strategies and techniques
· Enforce company policies and guidelines
· Maintain a clean and safe environment for workers
· Help develop the next generation of leadership
A minimum of 5 years of experience in boat construction in a manufacturing environment is required. Assembly and direct leadership experience are essential. FRP understanding and repair knowledge are necessary for success. Fishing and fish boat construction experience, from 20 to 40 feet, are valuable assets.
The company offers a competitive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and life insurance; 401(k) with company match; paid holidays and vacations. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.