The Regional Sales Manager is a key position within the organization and we are looking to expand in several markets across the US. We have a position in our Upper Midwest territory which includes ND, SD, NE, MN, IA, WI. This position reports directly to our National Sales Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Travel assigned sales region to assure customer relationships and prospect new sales potentials as needed.
- Identify, plan and execute growth opportunities working closely with Management, Sales and Marketing.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new prospects.
- Review and analyze sales reports to identify trends and provide feedback on findings.
- Represent company at trade shows and customer-specific events.
- Provide the necessary support to customers facing product issues
- Coordinate with internal departments, and perform other duties as required in order to support company initiatives.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience in Marine industry or plant manufacturing sales
- Requires up to 70% travel to dealers and prospects.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to build rapport with others and maintain business relationships.
- Make decisions that are both timely and sound in judgment.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and close deals.
- Ability to work through problems
- Represent the company professional manner at all times.
- Proficient in the use of Internet software and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Valid Driver’s License required
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org