Siren Marine seeks an experienced and well-organized Regional Sales Manager to support a high-energy sales team and for supporting aggressive sales growth. Reports to Director of Business Development. Seeking for the following regions:
· USA Mid-Atlantic
· USA Mid-West
· USA West
About Siren Marine: Siren Marine, an early-stage marine technology company, is pioneering connected boat technology that will give boaters the peace of mind that their boats are always safe, secure and ready to enjoy. Our proprietary monitoring technology and best-in-class user interface are bringing the “Internet of Things” to the marine industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Travel 4 days per week visiting a minimum of 4-6 prospective industry opportunities per day including marine dealers, marine service yards, and marinas.
· Educate and present the Siren Marine Connected Boat® platform to prospects.
· Train partners, dealers & customers on Siren Marine products.
· Support current Siren Marine resellers to establish proactive customer sales and plans.
· Increase touch point cycle via repeated on-site visits and weekly contact with prospects.
· Secure placement of at least one Siren Marine device in each contact location
· Determine key influencer at each reseller location. Initiate relationships with key influencers.
· Create value point at each reseller location to increase sales.
· Participate in events to promote sales in coordination with Marketing Team.
· Prepare weekly overview reports of all contacts and site visits to be communicated to HQ.
· Participate in weekly coordination calls with Siren leadership and other Regional Sales Managers.
· Responsible for maintaining personal product inventory.
· Utilize Siren Marine CRM for contact entry and task management.
· Work as a team to support and exceed Siren Marine sales goals!
· Frequent travel is required for this job. Must be able to work remotely.
· Must possess a valid current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Must be at least 21 years old.
· Must have at least one year of experience being in a sales or equivalent role.
· Full knowledge of Siren Marine Connected Boat® platform.
· Some weekends and nights will be required.
· Exceptional organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills.
· Strong sense of urgency and proactive mindset.
· Must be articulate and have excellent phone and written etiquette.
· Must be able to use Apple computers (be “Mac friendly”) or demonstrate an aptitude to learn it quickly.
· Demonstrated ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with other team members, customers, and prospects.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and office management systems.
· Experience with CRM software preferred, but not essential.
· Flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment for a nimble startup.
· Knowledge/experience with boating or the boating industry a plus, but not required.
· Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving.
Education and/or Experience:
· High school diploma or GED
· College degree or equivalent applicable experience
· Field sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
· Compensation will be comprised of a base salary, performance-based commissions and annual bonus.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com