Seawide is a 40+ years strong and growing wholesale electronics distributor. We distribute throughout the United States from four strategically positioned warehouses. We’re a privately held company full of passionate and engaged people. We pride ourselves in knowing our customers, distribute quality equipment from top manufactures and provide world class customer service.
The Regional Sales manager role includes Inside and Outside Sales responsibility. Up to 60% travel to meet with existing customers and foster new accounts in the territory is required.
Inside Sales from a home office requires being part of the nationwide sales phone and email queues. Job requires superior customer service skills, the ability and willingness to make cold calls to new and existing customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Work with Sales Leads to execute sales effort
- Source new sales opportunities
- Provide order assistance and customer service to existing customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-starter ability to work responsibly and autonomously in a high-volume wholesale electronics distribution business
- Discipline to maintain and work from a home office
- Strong work ethic
- Dependable and punctual
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing and able to travel up to 60% of the time
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Competitive compensation package including bonus plan
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K Offered
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com