Requirements: 3-5 years outside sales experience. Preferably in the marine
Industry. boating background with understanding of marine electrical and
electronic systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
General Position Summary:
- Manage the growth and distribution strategy within the assigned territory.
Essential Functions and Major Responsibilities:
- Generate Sales with existing Accounts: -Create pull through for Lumishore products within assigned Account base
- -Be the main communicator to the customer for Lumishore USA
- -Keep customer and Representative Groups informed of new products, programs, discontinued products, pricing changes, promotions, etc.
- -Be the liaison between the customer, Representative Groups and Lumishore to solve any problems or disputes in a timely manner
- Identify and generate sales with New Customers
- Support, train and work with Representative Groups sales personnel
- Achieve Sales Plan and Goals for Lumishore product within assigned territory
- Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction in balance with Company strategy and pricing structure
- Provide market feedback to sales and marketing team management
- Manage boat show and technical training seminars within territory
- Support all channels as required.Average of 75% travel required
- Adhere to budget and monitor expenses
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Has regular contact with others both inside and outside the organization. Will have contact with internal personnel at all levels. The external contact will include customers and industry partners.
Specific Job Skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong Organization skillls
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Account management
- High standard of computer literacy
- Proven selling skills
- Knowledge and understanding of marine electronics
- Valid driver’s license for the state where employed, good driving record, with personal auto insurance
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org