Springfield Marine Company, the premier manufacturer and supplier of Marine Seating and Seating Hardware to OEM Boat Builders is currently looking to fill a Regional Sales Manager Position based at our Headquarters in Nixa, MO. The position is responsible for key established customer accounts as well as establishing new business relationships by managing the region from Missouri to Texas. The candidate will need to possess technical sales ability working with engineering and purchasing departments at established OEM and Commercial customer accounts. Position will be responsible for developing strategies, coordinate product development, communicate inventory flow, achieve budgeted sales, control expenses, and coordinate efforts with all departments within the organization.
The Regional Sales Manager is a critical position within the organization that requires considerable motivation, organization, interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively manage internal support and customer relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Routinely travel assigned sales region to assure customer relationship is maintained and initiate new sales potentials.
- Manage, maintain, and foster strong relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Embrace accountability for and ownership of product sales in the assigned region while increasing profits and service.
- Interact with accounts & prospects for the purpose of marketing brand, selling products, evaluating performance, performing customer product training, negotiating agreements, and supporting overall customer product integration.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing data such as sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer base expansion.
- Review and analyzes sales reports to identify positive or negative trends and reports on findings.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to target and existing customers including continued client training.
- Represent company at trade association meetings, customer-specific events and trade shows to promote product.
- Coordinate with internal departments, and perform other duties as required in order to support the management and company initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; At least 3-4 years related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Marine related industry or OEM plant manufacturing sales (i.e., RV, Automotive, Power Sports) required.
- Requires up to 75% travel to accounts and the corporate office in Nixa, MO.
- Self-starter who has the ability to prioritize, multi-task and deal with pressure situations.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish rapport with others, build and maintain business relationships, think creatively, solve problems, and make decisions that are both timely and sound in judgment.
- Ability to negotiate effectively, close deals, display a customer-focused sales orientation, represent the company well in a professional manner and display strong business acumen (planning, organizing, and follow-up)
- Must be a driven and results-oriented professional with high collaborative ability to work in a fast paced team-based environment.
- Proficient in the use of Internet software and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Maintain a home office that allows for professional business organization and communication.
- Valid Driver’s License required
We offer a competitive and generous compensation program for this full-time salaried position with annual bonus. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan, and Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays.
Application Process Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application! Springfield Marine is an equal opportunity employer.