Reporting to President Beneteau Americas. Coordinate sailing yachts activities with sales staff and marketing, establish and maintain sailing yachts dealer network within assigned territory by providing the highest sales results within these dealerships through excellent communication.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Achieve sales objectives
- Ensure wholesale, retail and market share of sales objectives are met or exceeded
- Assist dealers in retail sales activity as requested and appropriate
- Be fully educated on competitive product, finance, lease plans, merchandising and promotional activities. Further maintain product knowledge on company and competitive products through participation to shows, events, and with the support of literature, documentation, web and digital information.
- Oversee and monitor the performance of existing dealership. Identify, evaluate and recommend appointment of new dealers in accordance with the distribution plan
- Assist and coordinate with dealer principals and personnel the following activities: inventory management, advertising, sales promotions, merchandising, boat shows and events, in accordance with Beneteau policy and programs.
- Train and motivate dealer personnel
- Ensure company receives the leading share of sales in respective markets and pass to the management all needed information to reach objectives
- Ensure dealer’s stock levels
- Complete reports on dealer’s activities, market trends, competition’s activity
- Prepare retail and wholesale forecast
- Operate within budgetary guidelines
- Monitor order tracking, modifications, shipping
- Perform all other miscellaneous activities assigned by your manager
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of distribution or dealer sales management experience: or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred but not required: MBA or advance degree or specific sales training
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Distribution of luxury brands, sail boat experience is a definite advantage
- Interest in boating (proficient boat skills)
- Computer Experience – Microsoft office suite
- Social media tools
- Communication skills, presentations, speeches in public
- American English native
- French or Spanish are a plus
- 50% of travel time through Americas
- Occasional trips to Europe to head office.
Please send resumes to email@example.com