Glendinning Marine Products is currently accepting resumes for a Sales/Customer Service position.
Glendinning Marine Products is a manufacturer of high quality Marine and Recreational Vehicle products, based in Conway SC.
The person in this particular Sales/Customer Service position is responsible for providing a direct and professional interface between the company and its customers. This includes items such as product inquiry, order placement and processing, product installation support, as well as end user service and support.
· Provides excellent customer service.
o Knowledgeable about the entire range of the company’s products.
o Provides technical support.
o Provides assistance to customers during and after the product warranty period.
o Pro-active attitude to customer technical support by actively following up on customer inquiries and technical support issues.
· Participates in technical investigations on returned product.
· Provides on-site support to customers and dealers (as needed).
· Assists sales team by participating at various trade shows.
· Ability to interact articulately with customers at all levels of the business via telephone and email.
· Willingness to learn the technical details of all the company’s product line in its entirety.
· Basic computer skills such as typing, accessing databases, opening and viewing drawings and photos.
· Familiarity with recreational yachts or commercial vessels, primarily with marine electrical and propulsion systems.
We offer health insurance, life insurance, retirement savings program, paid holidays, paid time off and a great environment to work in. Please send resumes to email@example.com.