White Water Marine Hardware is 30+ years strong and growing. We import marine hardware, stock in our warehouses, and distribute throughout the United States. We're in the wholesale business and we're located in Clearwater, FL There will be on the job training to familiarize yourself with our products.
We’re a team full of passionate and engaged people focused on making a difference. A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At White Water, we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Full Time Sales Manager Position
Travel 60% of the time
We are seeking an experienced sales manager, preferably with Marine Sales to the OEM background. This person will be responsible to manage sales, manage our reps in the field and cultivate positive client relationships. Candidate must be able to travel to our established customers as well as developing new business. Communications and organizational skills are a must.
· As a Sales Manager - review quarterly/annual sales and report the results such as gains and losses. Research and gather information causing these increases or decreases with a plan of action.
· Oversee Sales Reps. Travel with them to help convert accounts
· Form key relationships with customers. Bring feedback for engineering
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Responsible for handling Trade Shows such as IBEX. Set up, Breakdown, meetings etc.
· Attend various boat shows – Ft Lauderdale, FL, Miami, FL and miscellaneous other shows throughout the year.
Must have a valid driver’s license
Able to travel 60% of the time
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Detail Oriented, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Preferred experience but not required:
QuickBooks, Outlook Email,
Fifty Percent (50%) Health, Dental & Vision Insurance