SkipperBud’s group of sales, service and marina locations are family owned and operated, and have been serving the boating community since first opening in Wisconsin in 1959. Through the years the business has continued to grow and expand and we now have Sales, Service, Storage and Marina operations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio.
Our mission at SkipperBud’s is to Deliver the Boating Dream to all our customers by setting and achieving superior standards. Our team of employees are dedicated and committed to excellence in providing the best products and services to create an enjoyable and satisfying ownership experience for our boating customers.
SkipperBud’s – Marina Del Isle in Marblehead, OH has an opening for a motivated and talented Sales Manager.
This dealership sits on the shores of Lake Erie; Lake Erie is the 12 largest freshwater lake in the world. Marblehead and the surrounding communities are one of the best playgrounds in the Midwest offering plenty of unique attractions, quaint shops, and beautiful parks and of course boating, boating, boating! Throw in the islands off the coast and it’s almost as if you are in the Caribbean.
As the Sales Manager of this premier dealership, some of the amenities you’ll be able to offer your boating customers include:
· A full-service marina
· Summer Rack In/Out Service
· Experienced and efficient Service Department
· Heated and Cold Winter Storage
Check out this video link to see the dealership and all that it has to offer!
The brands that you will be able to offer to your customers include:
Tiara ** Cruisers ** Scout ** Gran Turismo ** Monte Carlo
Swift Trawler ** Four Winns ** Scarab ** Harris ** Alumacraft
- Cultivate sales staff (i.e., recruit, interview, hire, train, coach, motivate for optimum performance)
· Monitor the store customer satisfaction rate and ensure the highest satisfaction
· Explore new ways to better serve our customers
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally
- Generate revenue through sales of new, used and brokerage boats
- Cost containment of all direct sales expenses
· Ensure that sales staff understands and follows dealership policies at all times.
- Merchandising and display of Inventory (both show room & yard)
- Review and approve monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, monthly forecasts and profit performance on departmental basis
- Establish annual budgets, in conjunction with the Controller – then prepare and execute plans to attain budgets.
- Coordinate the set up/tear down and work all Boat show/on-off site sales promotions
· Previous experience as a Marine, RV or similar industry Manager is required
· Must have excellent communication skills with customers and employees
· Ability to train and lead employees
· Flexibility to work weekends
Compensation: Competitive pay plan based on skills and years of experience. We will pay well for high performance and good results. Great benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, long & short term disability, flexible spending plan and 401(k) with a company match!
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com