St. Barts Yachts, located in Charleston, South Carolina, is looking for a Senior Marine Technician. A platinum Beneteau dealer for 35 years, our team and expertise set us apart from the rest. St. Barts is the exclusive southeast regional dealer of all new Beneteau Sail and Power Yachts and the luxurious new Monte Carlo Yachts. We are your trusted dealer for North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Florida from Daytona north.
We are looking for energetic and dependable Senior Marine Technician member to join our expanding team. As the leader in the marine industry with a platinum standard trusted reputation of "innovative products", we deal with high net worth customers, Boat builders and brokers that require and expect professional, and proficient service. Candidates must have an upbeat positive attitude, solid marine hands-on technical experience, professional presence and manner, and can take direction and run with the tasks assigned. Salary commensurate with experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Marine Electronics
- Repair plumbing
- Assemble steering devices
- Cleaning machines
- Hydraulic monitoring
- Maintain and repair air conditioning units as well as electrical boxes
- Maintain and repair engines and fuel systems
- Understand steering gears and accessories
- Install and evaluate sanitation
- Gel Coat/Fiberglass Repair
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment