Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Service Communications Supervisor to join our Marine Division in Kennesaw, GA. The Service Communications Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of Technical Information operations and resources. The Service Information Supervisor will lead the production of technical information and training curriculum related to Yamaha outboard engines, Waverunners, and JetBoats.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily activities of the Technical Information team to ensure our dealer technicians have consistent and easy access to the most current, relevant and accurate service information.
- Lead the development and implementation of individual career development plans for each Technical Information team member that matches the strategic direction of Marine Service.
- Lead the design and implementation of business systems to support the strategic goals and objectives of the Marine Technical Information team.
- Establish and lead the technical information team to achieve strategic goals, milestones and KPI’s that supports the Marine Training Mid-Term Plan.
- Create and manage the technical information and training curriculum production schedule.
- Be actively involved with content production to ensure timelines are met.
- Interface and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders within the U.S. market and global markets.
- Oversee & audit the maintenance & archiving of all technical information and training curriculum.
- Oversee & audit the production/update of all standard operating procedures and processes of the technical information team.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on technical writing or communication is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a technical writing/communication capacity.
- Some leadership experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.