Anchor Marine in Grand Island, NY is looking to replace our longtime service manager who has announced his retirement. Beyond a service team leader, we're looking for an individual who strives to better both their own person, and the individuals around them. This individual must be able to lead and guide others, be a problem solver, help team members grow in their own positions, and work efficiently to assistance is customer satisfaction. we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership over the past 54+ years
This is a fulltime position with benefits. We are looking for a service manager / team leader that is familiar with boats, engines, mechanical parts, and overall service needs for customers to help assist them in making their boating experience the best is can possibly by. Required knowledge of boats, and their operation, marine engines, machines, tools including their designs and uses, repairs and repair estimates, and maintenance for boats is necessary.
Anchor Marine is one of the largest and oldest Marine dealers in Western New York, that has been servicing the Greater Buffalo, Niagara Falls and Southern Ontario boating area since 1965. Experience in the marine segment is preferred.
Please send resume to Admin@AnchorMarina.com or apply in person at Anchor Marine Mon - Friday from 9am until 5pm. We are located at 1501 Ferry Rd. in Grand Island, NY 14072. We are looking for this position to be filled as soon as possible.
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department.
- Provide timely estimates on service work for customers
- Maintain consistent communication with the Sales and Parts Department
- Prioritize and assign work to tech staff for most efficient operation.
- Maintain reporting systems required by general management and the OEMs.
- Supervise the performance of all employees within the service department.
- Assist in hiring, training, motivating and counseling service personnel.
- Work to above average CSI scores.
- Forecast aggressive, yet realistic, monthly goals and objectives for the department and individual sales staff.
- Follow up on all unsold customers.
- Provide enthusiastic and professional leadership.
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Service Manager: 4 years
- Grand Island, NY