Sirocco Marine, Fort Lauderdale is South Florida’s retail location for BRIG rigid hull inflatable boats and Fluid Watercraft. The company carries the area’s largest in-house selection of RIBs ready for immediate delivery as tenders, mega-yacht tow behinds, family boats, fishing boats, coach boats and more.
The Store Manager is responsible for all aspects of planning and managing daily store operations with an emphasis on (1) identifying and implementing ways to increase profitability, (2) ensuring customer satisfaction, and (3) maximizing sales to meet targets.
The Manager serves as the lead salesperson. They also oversee a full-time staff of 7 including those in boat production, inventory/parts, delivery/customer care, and sales and marketing. Accounting/bookkeeping is performed by the Controller who reports to the CEO. The Business Operations Admin provides part-time administrative support for closing sales documents.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Working with the Sales and Marketing Coordinator, develop and execute all marketing efforts to meet sales targets
1. Online current inventory posts
2. Social media
3. All aspects of Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach boat shows + others.
4. Presentable showroom
-Create positive customer experiences; resolve customer concerns
- Ensure sales documents and closing paperwork are accurate and compliant.
- Available to meet with customers evening and weekends as needed.
- Oversee service work
- Develop staff and manage staff performance
- Oversee boat manufacturing process to ensure accuracy and timely completion of builds.
- Adhere to policies and create new policies as needed.
- When needed, dismiss employees and/or recruit, select and train new employees.
- Understand product well - to sell and oversee build process.
- Open & close store
- Maintain fleet of vehicles, tools and equipment
- Ensure shop and showroom are clean and organized
- Adhere to budget
- All other activities to support position summary
Salary and Benefits
- Salary and commission structure commensurate with experience.
- Company-paid employee health care plan with GAP insurance.
- Opportunity to purchase vision and dental insurance.
- 15 days of Paid Time Off plus 9 holidays.
- Casual work environment.
• Boat retail store management and/or sales experience (with staff management exp.)
- Preference: business degree
Resume and cover letter to: Jenn Ritt: email@example.com
3277 SE 14 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316