Wahoo Docks is looking for an experienced Structural/Mechanical Engineer (PE certified). Wahoo is the technological leader in floating boat docks and this position will support and be an integral part of this leadership. As a division of Meeco/Sullivan, our combined company is the largest manufacturer of aluminum, steel and wood docks in North America.
Sample duties include:
- Design and develop new products using BricsCad [AutoCad], Cadre FEA and Solidworks.
- LRFD design submittals of aluminum welded pedestrian bridges to AASHTO, ADM and AWS standards.
- Proposal drawings for marina and municipal dock customers.
- Provide structural engineering support to dock designers.
- Design and implement jigs and fixturing in production area while eliminating workflow waste.
- Design of commercial marinas, residential docks and municipal floating and fixed pile docks.
- Resolve warranty issues with end customers through our dealer network.
- Design preassembled balcony systems to IBC standards for multi-family apartment and condominium projects.
The ideal candidate will have a current PE license, experience in the marine industry and will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment on multi tasks concurrently. Location: Dahlonega, GA
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.