It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market-leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Technical Account Manager
Territory: Maine, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador (valid passport required)
Territory: Western NY, North East OH and PA
Mercury Marine, a Division of Brunswick, is seeking a Technical Account Manager who will provide dealer and retail customers with technical/service support, assistance in the areas of service, service management, customer relations/satisfaction, warranty adjustment, product performance, and installation for all Mercury products. If you are familiar with our products and customer-centric, let's talk!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service management counseling, onsite training in service management and technical areas
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve service-related product malfunctions and issues
- Complete on-going evaluations of all dealers and to assist them with a business plan to upgrade their service of Mercury products and providing ultimate customer satisfaction in a profitable manner.
- Territory account management responsibilities for:
- Prospecting and dealer selection for best service
- Dealer non-renewals / terminations interacting with sales, credit departments.
- Dealer service development and training
- Assist OEM Boat-builder service as required
- Organize Dealer visits to provide improved dealer support.
- Provide in-field support to Mercury Legal department for product liability, product failure lawsuits, including onsite inspections, depositions, and to participate as a witness.
- Face to face interaction with consumers to resolve their product questions and issues.
- Participate and assist the Marketing department with local, regional, national boat shows, tournaments, and special events, as required.
- Thorough knowledge of Mercury products
- Full understanding of customer service philosophy and procedures of the company
- Thorough knowledge of marine industry service management
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal with customers and effectively communicate
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Willingness to travel (75% - 90%)
- Ability to work independently, make accurate decisions and analyze risk
- Must be able to physically handle the requirements of the job, including lifting up to 50 lbs, bending, climbing stairs/ladders, working in tight and confined areas (as in bilges of boats), standing, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School Graduate plus 2 years of junior or technical college.
- High School Graduate and technical training course work
- 6-8 years in marine service-related capacity.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
How to apply: Send Resume (with interested Territory noted) to Tammy.Leisses@Brunswick.com.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information