Who we are
HydroHoist Marine Group, Inc. (HMG), founded in 1964, is the world’s leading hydro-pneumatic boat lift company specializing in the manufacture, sale and service of boat lifts, power pedestals through our innovative HyPower division and other marine related products. Through our RotoMoldUSA division we manufacture our own polyethylene tanks in addition to our other marine products and custom rotational molded products.
This home-office based position will be responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize sales and revenue performance both from existing accounts and from new business development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategies for establishing partnerships and business relationships to market and sell HydroHoist products or services
- Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory, and company goals for sales
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new customers
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow up with customers and prospects while being available and responsive to customer’s real-time needs
- Conduct effective sales and product presentations. Educate customers to ensure products are understood and used effectively
- Researches and learns all new emerging technologies and trends monitoring our competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Seeks out and researches prospective projects through making phone calls, traveling, attending conferences, and utilizing the internet
- Responsible for attainment of Corporate goals for sales growth and profitability through market development, while providing superior service
- Markets new and existing customers through creation, development, and implementation of various business solutions
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly schedules, and territory analysis
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Manages communication on a regular basis, with various prospects, clients, and partners including the maintenance of existing accounts where applicable – sales, customer service, technical assistance, etc
- Collaborates with internal departments such as marketing, sales, manufacturing, and engineering, in conjunction with external partners and allies in the development and implementation of strategies, plans, and business models
- Estimates demand for proposed projects based on market research and consumer trends including sales forecasting
- Proactively seeks to improve product knowledge by interacting with internal and external subject matter experts
- Provides input to the management team on new product or service features to be developed to meet current and future customer needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Marine Industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development and lead qualification
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to work effectively in a home-based environment
- Ability to travel 50% or more to include visiting company owned locations in multiple states, trade shows, existing dealer locations, and other various conferences.
- A technical understanding with the ability to read and interpret designs, plans and concepts
- Strong attention to detail and follow through on commitments
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM (Salesforce) to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
To apply, please go to www.hydrohoist.com/careers , click on the position, and then hit apply for job. Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. HydroHoist Marine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.