HydroHoist Boat Lifts and its premium brands of waterfront products is experiencing large growth and has an opening in our Sales Department for a Territory Sales Manager located in the Eastern U.S. (NC/SC/VA)
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
You will be selling a premium business opportunity through prospecting, training, and servicing a network of dealers in your immediate area and the surrounding states. HydroHoist is the primary brand in this territory with additional growth opportunity for ShoreMaster and Neptune Atlantic Boat Lifts.
- Expand dealer channels by prospecting the territory to: recruit, select, and train new dealers
- Achieve territory financial revenue objectives by adding new dealers and helping existing dealers grow
- Effectively manage all aspects of the dealer territory
- Provide excellent customer service to dealers by:
- Facilitating training on products, new sales promotions, our dealer book/pricing, and sales/marketing tools
- Help assemble and maintain product displays and marketing aids for our dealer network
- Assist dealers at boat shows with set up, tear down and retail sales support
- Provide information to management by recapping sales call activity; reporting business opportunities, results, trends and competitive information
- Act as a steward of corporate systems policies, and procedures regarding coop, promotions, warranty, and sales, and adhere to company guidelines
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge about our waterfront products by attending company sponsored workshops, studying professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices, and facilitating this knowledge to a dealer network
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficiency with PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate professionally, written and orally, at all times
- Self-motivated, self-starter
ARE YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE?
If you are a highly-motivated, service oriented sales professional who is willing to travel the territory, looking for an opportunity to advance your position within a growing company, please apply for this great opportunity. The right candidate has over 5 years of selling experience in a dealer / distributor network. Industry experience preferred.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
HydroHoist, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.