The Service Advisor has the primary responsibility to sell service labor and parts to customers and promote long term customer retention.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience
- Exemplary friendly customer service skills are a must
- Verifiable customer service performance record required
- Previous Service Advisor experience: ADP Lightspeed Reynolds and Reynolds experience highly preferred
- Personality traits will include, humility and willingness to learn, grit and determination to succeed, friendly and helpful, self-motivated, the ability to build and maintain relationships, exhibit intelligence, integrity, and an optimistic outlook.
- Complete Yamaha factory-required training
- Excellent computer skills
- Team player
- Valid driver's license
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers and carefully record the customer’s concerns to generate an accurate work order.
- Tracks the status of open repair orders during the day keeping both the customers and dispatcher updated with approvals and delays.
- Obtain the training necessary to know what is covered under warranty for each franchise. Perform regular and scheduled contacts with previous customers and make appointments for maintenance items.
- Make sure all customers have been notified when ordered parts arrive and schedule an appointment to have the work is done.
- Help the cashier close tickets and notify customers that their vehicles are ready for pickup.
- Explains repair order charges to customers and promptly notify the service manager of any customer service problems.
- Strives to meet management’s metrics for sales per repair order, total gross profit, repair orders per day, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Depends on talent. Talent is highly rewarded.
Send resume and cover letter to Don@cannons.com