Following a sustained rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operations team member to join our small and friendly team at Scanstrut Inc, an international leader in the design and manufacture of outdoor and marine equipment. The ideal candidate will be energetic, work well as part of a small team and independently, and take pride in their work. With an eye for detail and competence in IT.
Based at our Westbrook, CT facility, this is a varied and key role within the Scanstrut team, supporting the operational process of the company and maintaining a high service level to our North America customer base. Reporting to the VP | General Manager, this role is vital for the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a large range of products to wholesale, retail and OEM customers.
• Pull, pack and shipping of customer orders
• Order entry and invoicing
• Enter shipments in to UPS WorldShip software
• Inventory movement and replenishment
• Inventory counts
• Loading and unloading pallets of stock
• Produce shipping labels using various carrier portals
• Use of Microsoft Office and Sage
• Excellent team player
• Manual handling up to 65 lbs
• Good IT skills (UPS and Sage experience desirable but not essential)
• Attention to detail
• Energetic approach
• Boating knowledge and experience a plus but not required
Scanstrut is an international leader in the design and manufacture of outdoor and marine equipment. With a range of over 300 items, Scanstrut products enable and enhance the use of commercial, navigation and personal electronics in the outdoors. Grouped broadly into mounts, charge and seal ranges and include waterproof wireless phone chargers, Satcom solutions for superyachts and tablet mounts for RV.
How to Apply
Please email with the position title in "Subject" with your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org