World Cat, the leader in power catamarans, is seeking a Warranty & Customer Support Specialist for its Tarboro, N.C. headquarters. This individual will interact daily with our dealer network and boat owners around the country.
· Review, approve, and process warranty claims with World Cat dealers
· Providing technical support to dealers
· Answer questions and provide technical support to World Cat owners
· Maintain and update the Dealer Service Manual
· Process claim related parts orders
· Attend dealer and customer events as needed to support company objectives and maintain relationships
· Additional duties as assigned
· Strong knowledge of marine systems and repair processes
· Strong knowledge boat construction and repair processes
· Advanced communications and customer service skills
· Organized individual with a sense of urgency while supporting dealers and boat owners
· The ability to remain calm and professional when faced with contentious or high stress situations
· Self-starter able to evaluate and make decisions within authority and company policy
· Computer skills including Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. Will include learning company proprietary software
· On the water boat handling skills, along with the ability to safely tow trailers up to thirty-two feet
· Clean driving record
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on technical background gained as a service technician, or service management professional in a boat dealership, or as a seasoned warranty administrator with a top tier boat builder. Certifications from ABYC, or marine systems and engine manufacturers preferred.
Seasoned marine industry professional passionate about boats, the people who sell them, and the people who own them. Perfect position for a service professional looking to take their technical skills to the next level.
Occasional weekend hours or travel may be required in support of boat shows, training, or dealer and customer events.
To Apply: Email resume to Judy Contreras – firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume to World Cat 1090 West St James ST, Tarboro, NC 27886