Propspeed USA Inc is a proud manufacturer of the industry-leading foul release coating, Propspeed. Our team is highly passionate, professional, dynamic and lives and breathes with a winning mentality.
To support the growth in this territory and further drive the business to new heights, we are seeking an experienced, driven, self-starting sales and technical representative for the west coast of Florida, AL, MS, LA and TX markets to represent our industry-leading product line.
The successful candidates will demonstrate excellent selling, communication, relationship building and networking skills. The ideal individual will be motivated by continuous improvement and solutions-based problem solving with a focus on driving sales growth with new business. This is a great opportunity for a talented motivated professional to join a world-leading brand, leverage their skill set, and network, to leave their mark on a growing company, and have fun doing so.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Indirect and direct sale of products and services to distributors, boatyards, prop shops, boat dealerships, retailers and other aftermarket repair business.
- Develop a robust, high converting sales pipeline of new opportunities.
- Maintain and grow positive business relationships with existing key customers and new customers for long-term industry partnerships
- Ensure positive resolution of technical and services enquires to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Provide frequent online and in-person sales and technical training/demos to distributors and customers.
- Excellent management and responsiveness of CRM, sales pipelines, monthly reporting and other key sales-based company initiatives.
- Manage all in territory industry events such as trade shows, distributor shows, association events and regional events.
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts and strategy with other regions and departments within the organization.
- Merchandise national and independent customers
- Organize and Maintain test boat candidates/vessels.
- Responsible for year over year sales growth as set by VP of Sales and Operations Americas
Experience and Education Required:
- 3-5 years of previous sales experience in the marine industry
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of value proposition, presentations, marketing, value-based questioning and listening skills.
- Excellent key account management experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a priority on responsiveness
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM system
- Solutions based attitude with a strong drive and self-starting mentality
Nice to Have
- Experience with marine coatings, the boatyard business and marine distribution.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong Zoom and in-person presentation and training skills
- High energy levels, focus and determination with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to embrace change and evolution
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team but take individual responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial outlook to deliver exceptional performance.
- Champion of a positive culture
Travel and Physical Requirements:
The role requires constant travel to customers, which frequently includes overnight travel and extended driving time to customer site. Additionally, the role requires the ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and perform hands-on applications of technical coatings in environments that require hours under a boat.
- Full-time employment with one of the best compensation packages the industry offers
- Health/Dental/Life/401(k) with company match
- Quarterly bonus offered
- Generous Paid Time Off
Please send resume and cover letter to: Marcus.Hamilton@Propspeed.com