Quick USA, Inc. is a leading importer and manufacturer of high quality equipment for the recreational marine market. We are actively looking to expand our sales force with a West Coast Rep that can expand our presence in the area, particularly in the Pacific Northwest. This position will require extensive domestic and international travel to Canada, and occasionally to Italy for training. Candidate must have a valid passport or the ability to obtain one.
· Prior sales experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to work closely with boat builders, end users and sales teams
· Dedication to excellent customer service
· Handle calls and other communication concerning our products responsively, tactfully and diplomatically
· Discussion with Quick’s technical staff of proposed system designs to ensure optimal performance and proper installation
· Provide product recommendations including features, benefits, installations, appropriate sizing of products, interaction with other products within the applications, etc.
· Knowledge of competitor’s products and ability to compare them to our offerings.
· Minimum 7-10-year experience on the field as a marine rep
· Boating experience
Quick has a world-wide reputation for quality products and outstanding customer service. Product categories include: Windlasses, Thrusters, Gyro Stabilizers, Water Heaters, Battery Chargers, and LED Lights. The successful candidate must demonstrate a solid knowledge and have hands-on experience in the above-mentioned categories. This position offers a competitive salary based on experience.
Serious applicants should contact: Filippo Bovio at firstname.lastname@example.org / cell. 305-525-9408