It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Position Summary: Bayliner & Heyday Wakeboats, a leading manufacturer of recreational fiberglass boats, has two exciting opportunities.
This individual will be responsible for establishing and building profitable market share in the western US region and in Canada region through active territory management and dealer marketing support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives while maintaining acceptable gross margins.
- Establish and manage yearly dealer sales targets and provide the company with accurate sales and inventory forecasts.
- Plan and execute territory sales plans and strategies as part of overall company strategy.
- Establish and maximize strong dealer and customer relationships.
- Assist brands in product development, pricing and retail and wholesale incentive programs.
- Carry-out brand-specific training programs for dealers when required.
- Provide input into product materials, including catalogs, brochures, website content, boat shows and other marketing events.
- Assist brands and dealers with event planning and execution, including boat shows, dealer open-houses and other like events.
- Create dealer-specific marketing plans for each territory in the region. This also may include teaching the dealer how to maximize investment through e-marketing, etc.
- Support communication across Brunswick business units, particularly Mercury Marine and other Brunswick boat companies.
- Provide company with accurate and timely competitive information.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in sales or sales management, preferably in the marine or power sports industry.
- Demonstrated experience in managing distribution channels and dealer networks.
- Experience with territory management and customer call planning.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint -- e-marketing skills a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of basic financial statements (Income, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow.)
- Proficiency with problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional level.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities,
- Willingness to travel up to 80%.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-735-4767.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Apply now at: