Oversee wholesale boat sales, dealer development and support. This position will ensure that company programs, policies and activities are used effectively by dealers to maximize retail boat sales. This position will serve in a designated sales region.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve regional unit sales objectives by introduction, implementation and follow-up through the dealer organization. Insure that wholesale, retail and market share sales objectives are met or exceeded. Assist dealers in retail sales activity as requested or appropriate.
· Be fully educated on competitive product, finance, lease plans, merchandising and promotional activities. Further maintain product knowledge on company and competitive products through exposure to shows, literature, internet and the like.
· Oversee and monitor the performance of existing dealerships. Identify, evaluate and recommend appointment of new dealers in accordance with the existing distribution plan.
· Assist and coordinate with the dealer principal and dealer sales personnel the following activities: management of inventory, advertising, sales promotions, merchandising, dealer boat shows and the like in accordance with company programs.
· Provide support to the dealer through boat shows and travel to their respective locations.
· Train dealer personnel on all product offerings
· Complete reporting requirements on dealer sales activities.
· Prepare wholesale and retail sales forecasts.
· Operate within established budgetary guidelines.
We are looking for motivated, self-starters with excellent communication skills. The candidates must have a strong commitment to quality, customer service, flexibility with schedule /task assignment and be able to support and work in a team environment.
Competitive compensation package based on candidate qualifications. Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, Prescription, and 401k.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years regional sales manager or equivalent experience.
- Marine dealer/distributor and aftermarket sales experience. Knowledge of fiberglass boats and/or related products key to this position.
- This position requires travel (50% travel required, seasonally adjusted), sales forecasting and general knowledge of computers and computer software are required.
- Candidate must have hands on experience with boats and participate actively in the same boating lifestyle as customers.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to Western Region of U.S.
Please email resume and cover letter to Director of Human Resource,
Chaparral and Robalo Boats
Attn: Brent Jarzen
P.O. Box 928
Nashville, GA 31639