East Coast Yacht Sales is looking to expand their already amazing team. The company has been a well known Yacht Brokerage company in the New England area for 33 years, attracting 11 experienced brokers across 6 offices: Belfast, Camden and Yarmouth, ME, Salem, MA, Portsmouth, RI and Mystic, CT. They specialize in selling MJM Yachts, Sirena Yachts, Axopar Boats and J/Boats as well as high quality brokerage sail and power boats with an emphasis on high caliber down east powerboats. We are looking to fill the following positions:
Location: Mystic, CT. Full time.
East Coast Yacht Sales is looking to add another enterprising and industrious Yacht Sales Professional to their existing office in Mystic, CT. This individual must have strong experience within the Marine Industry. This Yacht Sales position will expose the candidate to some of the most exciting and innovative brands in the market, as well as the opportunity to attend boat shows and take advantage of other inter-company resources to help encourage success in the field. Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Represent East Coast Yacht Sales in selling NEW and BROKERAGE vessels
· Foster relationships with new and existing customers
· Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
· Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
· Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
· Creatively list and market both new and brokerage vessels to drive new business
· Previous experience in yacht sales, yacht management, or as a USCG licensed captain
· Experience with social media, marketing, video production a plus
· Eager to continue learning more about the marine industry
· Ability to develop relationships with new and old clients
· Strong negotiation skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
Yacht Dealership Service Manager
Location: Yarmouth, ME
East Coast Yacht Sales is looking for an energentic, personable, qualified service manager in Yarmouth, ME to oversee the service department of a very active yacht dealership. Need extensive knowledge of both power and sailboats, great organizational skills and capable of being a jack of all trades. We have a great team to work with, always interesting and you'll never get bored. Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
· Service boats and customers within ECYS territory
· Deliver boats for new boat deliveries, boat shows, etc.
· Maintain company inventory yachts including but not limited to parts management, detailing, servicing systems, etc.
· Minimum 5 years comprehensive experience in the power and sailling marine industries
· Valid drivers license and USCG license
Submit resume and cover letter here: firstname.lastname@example.org