Baja Marine, parent of the Baja, Donzi, Fountain and Pro-Line brands, said it signed eight new dealer partners for Pro-Line Boats in the United States and three in Canada.
The fishing-boat builder said the recent appointments are success stories for Baja Marine’s post-recession growth plan for Pro-Line.
“We have been traveling the world to find marine dealerships with the passion, commitment and superior customer service to become our sales partners for Pro-Line Boats and to help us to maintain Pro-Line’s heritage as the leading fiberglass fishing boat brand,” Nick Miller, Baja Marine vice president, said in a statement. “These dealers are the cream of the crop and we are delighted to welcome them to the Pro-Line family.”
The new U.S. Pro-Line dealer partners are:
• Beverly Port Marina, Beverly, Mass.
• Boardwalk Marina, Stratford, Conn.
• Niantic Bay Boat Valet, Waterford, Conn.
• Twin County Motorsports, Rocky Mount, N.C.
• York Road Marine, St. James City, Fla.
• Happy Days Boating, Port Clinton, Ohio
• Lakeshore Yacht Sales, Muskegon, Mich.
• Tom N Jerry’s Boat Center, Mount Vernon, Wash.
The new Pro-Line dealer partners in Canada are:
• Budgell’s Sport & Marine, Triton, Newfoundland
• Marina Shores, Port Rowan, Ontario
• Blackfish Marine, Vancouver, British Columbia
The 11 join four other Pro-Line dealer partners that were announced earlier in the year:
• Top Notch Marine, with three Florida locations
• Avalon Marine Center in Avalon, N.J.
• Long Island Boat Center in Babylon, N.Y.
• Hong Kong Marine in Hong Kong, China.
For the 2014 model year Pro-Line will offer 14 models from 20 to 32 feet, including express, center console, pilothouse and dual-console versions.