Bass Cat and Yar-Craft recently revealed their 2017 model lineups to dealers during meetings in Mountain Home, Ark.
The event was followed by a demo day that allowed fishing enthusiasts to experience the new products firsthand.
Bass Cat is introducing a new package in the Cougar Advantage SP, nationally advertised at $57,995 with a Mercury 250 ProXS.
The 20-foot, 4-inch, tournament-ready fishing boat comes standard with two Humminbird Onix 8 Touch graphs; a transom-mounted side imaging transducer; trolling motor-mounted down imaging transducer; Humminbird Lakemaster maps; Motor Guide X5-105 pound/45-inch trolling motor; a Pro Mariner 3+1 charging system; and two black 8-inch Power Pole Blades.
The Yar-Craft 219 and 209 TFX hulls have been improved after the bottoms were tightened up for improved tracking when turning and trolling. The sides have received new body lines and improved graphics.
Bass Cat and Yar-Craft models are also available with several new features, including:
- New Advantage model console, available on Bass Cat Advantage boats
- Battery tender plug comes standard on all Bass Cat Premium models
- Wheel upgrades to custom-match Bass Cat trailers outfitted with 15-inch general tires, to come in black finish and brushed aluminum with BCB logos
- 48-volt test gauges come standard on all 2017 Bass Cat and Yar-Craft Premium models
- Tiger tank — a fully independent oxygen-infusing system that allows the direct addition of oxygen to live-well water — is available on Bass Cat and Yar-Craft boats.
“The features listed above are only part of a long list of highlights for 2017,” Bass Cat and Yar-Craft president Rick Pierce said in a statement.
“Our dealers are enthusiastic about the direction we are headed with the program enhancements and the model offerings. Doors are opening, and we are all preparing ourselves to enter new frontiers. It all starts with great dealers. We have had a great start to a season that looks like it may be the best one yet.”