Bayliner’s 2013 “Summit at the Lake” brought together more than 250 Bayliner dealers from across the globe Sept. 10-12 to usher in 2014 model-year boats at the Lake Lanier Islands Resort in Buford, Ga.
“This year we wanted to embrace a fresh perspective and try something new, which is why Lake Lanier was the perfect setting to host our valued dealers from around the world for two full days of boating, business and entertainment,” Bayliner president Keith Yunger said in a statement. “It was an ideal balance of business and pleasure — not to mention the flawless weather.”
“The most compelling aspect of the dealer meeting, however, was recognizing and commemorating the dealers for their hard work in the field and their dedication and loyalty to the Bayliner brand. This effort is what makes our brand ‘So Worth It!’ and earns Bayliner CSI Awards year after year,” Yunger said.
The following awards were presented at the 2013 Bayliner Dealer Meeting:
• North American Customer Service Award: Complete Marine
• Canadian Customer Service Award: M&P Mercury
• North American Top Dealership Award: Quartermaster Marine
• Rookie of the Year: Winnisquam Marine
• Passion & Dedication: Riverside Marine
• North American Lifetime Achievement Award: Bob Feil Boats & Motors
Several sales awards also were handed out at the event.