Brunswick Corp. today launched a virtual investor program. The online presentation is hosted by members of the senior leadership team, who describe the growth vectors being pursued across Brunswick and the synergies across their businesses.
The presentation also details the Next Wave strategy, which was unveiled at the company’s May 2021 investor meeting. The strategy builds on Brunswick’s foundation as the largest company in the marine industry and connects it to the opportunity for sustained growth and strong financial performance.
The Next Wave Strategy calls for the following goals to be met by 2025:
• revenues of approximately $10 billion
• U.S. outboard market share in excess of 50 percent
• parts and accessories sales exceeding $3.25 billion
• boat segment operating margins expanding a further 350 basis points vs. 2021
• Freedom Boat Club growing to 575 global locations
• more than 35 autonomy, connectivity and electrification products in the market
“I am energized by the momentum of our organization and the long-term growth potential of our unique, powerful and resilient business platform,” Brunswick CEO Dave Foulkes said in a statement. “Our Next Wave strategy is about combining our foundational strengths of scale, strong brands and innovation with investments in our core business, our ACES strategy and our advancing digital capabilities to create the smartest, most desirable and engaging experiences on the water.”
Click here to view the Investor Day presentation and accompanying transcripts.