Dustan E. McCoy, Brunswick Corp.'s chairman and CEO, will present at an event for the financial community in conjunction with the opening of the Miami International Boat Show.
The presentations will be webcast live beginning about 11 a.m. (EST) on Thursday.
The following Brunswick executives will join McCoy in making the presentation:
- Andrew E. Graves, president of Brunswick Boat Group
- Robert J. Parmentier, president of Sea Ray Group
- Mark D. Schwabero, president of Mercury Marine
- Michael Gyorog, vice president of service and marine parts & accessories for Mercury Marine
- John C. Pfeifer, president of Brunswick Marine International
Kevin Roggenbuck, president of Lake Union Sea Ray, also will join the presentation. A dealer in Washington state, Roggenbuck will offer his perspective on Brunswick's marine brand portfolio and the company's ongoing effort to support its industry-leading dealer base.
The webcast can be accessed through the Brunswick Corp. website.