After six world premieres at the Cannes Yachting Festival, Ferretti Group brought its lineup to the Monaco Yacht Show.
The group also presented its development plan at a press conference on Wednesday, the first day of the show. It continues through Saturday.
Ferretti Group CEO Alberto Galassi and commercial director Stefano de Vivo presented the group's development plan in the superyacht and megayacht segment, which centers on the Ancona yard, which has had a major investment.
"We believe in the potential of the segment of super and megayachts,” Galassi said in a statement. “We have invested heavily in recent years to expand Riva’s and Pershing’s offering in this market, and we are extending and completely renewing the Navetta fleet of Custom Line. Moreover, regarding CRN we are obtaining a steady growth in revenues, and we have expanded the range of naval platforms, and design alternatives are all completely custom-made.”
“The commitment and resources devoted to the production plant in Ancona today allow us to give birth to the new Superyachts Yard of Ferretti Group that will represent the naval excellence of our group in the field of superyachts, semidisplacement vessels and fully custom megayachts: flagships of the Italian naval industry, synthesis of luxury, innovation and technology,” Galassi said.
Ferretti said its superyachts and megayachts segment generated in 2015 an order intake of about 87 million euros, resulting in a year-end forecast of strong growth, which is expected to reach 201 million euros of order intake — of which more than half had been acquired at the end of August.