The Ferretti Group is giving three brand-new yachts world previews this week at the Cannes Yachting Festival.
The Ferretti Yachts 650, Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 28 and Pershing 70 are among 20 luxury yachts that the builder is showing at the Cannes show, which began Tuesday and continues through Sunday.
“Three world previews and 20 of our most prestigious models: This is the way in which Ferretti Group inaugurates the coming nautical year,” Ferretti CEO Alberto Galassi said in a statement.
“Amazing yachts demonstrating, better than words, our focus on the product, the strength of the group supported by its shareholders and a brand-new attention to the market and the expectations of our most demanding clients, our 45-year vocation to research, innovation and development. Ferretti Group is proud to present to the international market three extraordinary new models, further enriching a unique fleet boasting the most beautiful crafts in the world.”
Other Ferretti yachts on display at Cannes include:
• Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 33; Ferretti Yachts 870; Ferretti Yachts 800; Ferretti Yachts 750; and Ferretti Yachts 690 by the brand Ferretti;
• Pershing 82, Pershing 64 and Pershing 62 by the brand Pershing;
• Iseo; Aquariva Super; Rivarama Super; 63’ Virtus Rivale; and 86’ Domino by the brand Riva;
• Itama 62’ and Itama 75’ by the brand Itama;
• Dolphin 74 Cruiser by the brand Mochi Craft.