Scout Boats said it added 21 dealers, including four apiece in Michigan and New York and three in Australia.
“We’re pleased to be partnered with these outstanding dealerships,” Scout Boats national/international sales manager Alan Lang said in a statement. “As we begin our 25th year in the industry, these additions will help us penetrate further those important markets that will help our continued growth.”
Scout builds sportfishing, fish ‘n ski, walkaround, flats and bay boat models ranging from 15 to 35 feet. The new dealers are:
• Buster’s Marine, Broad Channel, N.Y.
• Danversport Yacht Club Marina, Danvers, Mass.
• Hyannis Marina, West Yarmouth, Mass.
• Legendary Marine, Gulf Shores, Ala.
• MarineMax Cocoa, Cocoa, Fla.
• MarineMax Daytona, Daytona Beach, Fla.
• MarineMax Northeast (three New York locations), Copiague, Huntington and Lindenhurst
• MarineMax Texas, Seabrook, Texas
• Marine Service Center of Little River, Longs, S.C.
• Paris Marine, Peterborough, Ontario
• Phillip Island Marine, Rhyll, Australia
• Short’s Marine, Millsboro, Del.
• Skipper Bud’s (four Michigan locations), Fenton, Harrison Township, Grand Haven and Bay City
• Stefan Boating World, Coomera, Australia
• Sydney Powerboat Center, Sydney, Australia