Scout Boats celebrated its 25th anniversary at its 2015 model-year dealer meeting Sept. 24-25 in Charleston, S.C.
The event included the debut of new models (the 255 LXF and 300 LXF), a media day and three ceremonial events with speakers that included South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley; National Marine Manufacturers Association president Thom Dammrich; Yamaha Marine President Ben Speciale; and GE Financial-Marine Group president Bruce Van Wagoner.
During the meeting, Scout also honored its top dealers and sales professionals from the previous year:
• Eddie Culpepper, Seven Seas Yacht Sales (Top Salesman of the Year)
• Seven Seas Yacht Sales, Fort Lauderdale (Dealer of the Year)
• Legendary Marine, Destin, Fla. (Top Dealer)
• Hall Marine Group, Mount Pleasant, S.C. (Top Dealer)
• Walkers Marine, Fort Myers, Fla. (Top Dealer)
• Boats Unlimited NC, Wilmington, N.C. (Top Dealer)
• Oban Boats, Australia (Top Distributor)
• Max Marine, Cancun, Mexico (Top International Dealer)
•Viage Group, Sarasota, Fla. (New Dealer of the Year)
• MarineMax, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Maryland (Top Multisite Dealer)