Scout Boats wrapped up its annual dealer meeting at the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, Fla. The meeting included a Customer Expo, where customers previewed the new models, and ended with a media day.
Scout awarded its top dealers and salespeople for the 2019 model year:
- Top worldwide dealer: Seven Seas Yacht Sales, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Top worldwide salesperson: Ryan Wallace, Viage Group, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- Top worldwide CSI dealer: Viage Group, St. Petersburg
- Top international dealer: Maple City Marine; Chatham, Ontario
- Top international salesperson: Grant Rule, Maple City Marine, Chatham
Regional salespeople and dealerships also were awarded. See the full list here.
“We had our most successful dealer meeting to date,” marketing and sales director Alan Lang said in a statement. “Our outstanding dealer network and their representatives work tirelessly to represent our Scout brand, and it’s an honor to award them for their successful efforts throughout the year.”
Scout Boats is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year.