Sea Ray’s 2013 dealer meeting brought together more than 350 dealers from around the world Sept. 12-14 to usher in 2014 model-year boats and present awards at Georgia’s Lake Lanier Islands Resort.
“The theme of this year’s gathering was a consistent focus on enhancing the boating experience,” Sea Ray president Tim Schiek said in a statement. “It is exactly that focus that drives Sea Ray’s ‘Next Wave’ initiative, our commitment to innovative thinking and inspired execution across all of our boat categories. The dealer meeting offered a prime opportunity to share with our partners the many cutting-edge advancements on our models while also celebrating their efforts, achievements and continued support.”
The following awards were presented at the 2013 Sea Ray Dealer Meeting:
• No. 1 Retailer Worldwide: MarineMax Southeast Florida, Pompano Beach
• No.1 Independent Retailer: Prince William Marine Sales, Woodbridge, Va.
• No. 1 International Retailer: CBC City Boats GMBH, Hamburg, Germany
2013 100 percent Customer Satisfaction Achievement awards went to:
• Colony Marine Sales and Service, St. Clair Shores, Mich.
• MarineMax of Ohio Inc., Port Clinton, Ohio
• B&E Marine, Michigan City, Ind.