Sea Ray will debut six new models at two venues at the Oct. 30-Nov. 3 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
“This past year we’ve introduced 11 new models, including the flagship L650 Fly that marked the debut of our exquisite L-Class luxury yachts,” Sea Ray Group president Tim Schiek said in a statement. “Sea Ray’s new models have been wonderfully well received; in fact, sales of the L650 Fly are filled through Q3 of 2015.”
The company will show boats at the North Bahia Mar Marina on the G and H docks and inside the Convention Center at booth 2016A.
“We’re thrilled to introduce these new models as part of the 2015 lineup. These new vessels will certainly impress and are a testament to our talented team of designers, engineers and craftsmen,” Schiek said.
The following models will make their Fort Lauderdale debut:
• L650 and L590 Fly: These two new additions to Sea Ray’s L-Class build on the momentum of the L650 Fly.
• 270 Sundeck: This next-generation deck boat offers numerous options and seeks to deliver a sportboating experience at a good price.
• 470 Sundancer: The all-new 470 Sundancer uses SkyFlow Design to try to eliminate what the company dubs the “cave” effect of typical express-style yachts.
• 350 SLX Tech Concept: Technology at the dash of one of last year’s more popular models seeks to make captaining the vessel more intuitive.
• 19 SPX: Distinct styling includes a colorful array of hull graphics options. The 19 SPX is available in sterndrive and outboard configurations with packages for fishing, watersports or something in between.
“Sea Ray is enjoying a great success,” Schiek said. “All of our investment in new technology and design is coming to fruition and our confidence in the direction of our product line has never been stronger.”