BRP announced a “Spring into Action” sales event for its Evinrude outboard engine brand.
The promotion runs from April 6 to June 28.
“As we head into the long-awaited spring boating season, Evinrude is providing consumers with even more reasons to power with Evinrude E-TEC,” Evinrude director of marketing and strategic planning for Christopher Berg said in a statement. “Consumers can take advantage of these great incentives, as well as benefit from the peace of mind of an industry-best warranty and world-class dealer network that comes with every Evinrude E-TEC engine.”
Evinrude E-TEC G2 engines are not eligible for the promotion.
Consumers who purchase and take delivery of a new engine from a participating Evinrude dealer will be eligible for an option from the package offer, the loose engine repower offer or a bonus incentive.
- All new-boat package buyers in the United States will receive a five-year BRP Extended Service Terms (B.E.S.T) warranty on 3-hp to 15-hp Evinrude portable engines.
- Those who purchase Evinrude E-TEC 15 H.O. engines and above will receive a six-year B.E.S.T. warranty.
Loose engine repower offer:
- Repower buyers in the United States will receive a five-year B.E.S.T. engine on 3-hp to 15-hp Evinrude portable engines.
- Those who purchase Evinrude E-TEC 15 H.O. engines and above will receive a six-year B.E.S.T. warranty (offer excludes Evinrude E-TEC G2 engines).
- Buyers of Evinrude E-TEC 75-hp engines and above will also receive a free SystemCheck Rigging Kit (prop not included).
- Qualified buyers of Evinrude E-TEC 15 H.O. engines and above also will have the opportunity to purchase a seventh year of B.E.S.T. warranty protection at a promotional rate during the time of purchase.