A limited number of tabletop exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available at the 13th International Conference on Fast Sea Transportation.
The conference is scheduled for Sept. 1-4 at the FHI 360 Conference Center in Washington, D.C.
Organizers said the conference represents a unique opportunity for marine industry products and services suppliers to reach an exclusive audience of scientists, engineers, academics, defense agencies and others who are engaged in cutting-edge work to advance maritime technologies.
Tabletop exhibits, at a cost of $900 for the entire conference, include one full conference registration, which organizers said offers more opportunities to engage and network with key decision makers.
Click here for exhibit details.
Exclusive FAST 2015 sponsorship packages are also available. All sponsors enjoy premier recognition, including:
- Company logo and link on the conference website (www.sname.org/FAST2015)
- Rotating banner on the conference web site home page
- Sponsor recognition in all press releases, promotions and marketing materials
- Profile/recognition in the conference program
- Specific dedicated marketing pieces
Click here for detailed information about sponsorship opportunities.
Information about FAST 2015 is available by contacting SNAME director of events Alana Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 997-6705.