For the first time in more than a decade, the World Maritime Technology Conference will be held Nov. 3-7 at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence.
The weeklong event is an opportunity for equipment manufacturers and service suppliers to connect with an audience of key decision makers from every facet of the maritime community worldwide.
The annual SNAME Maritime Convention is incorporated with the triennial World Maritime Technology Conference.
Composed of 21 member societies representing 17 countries, the conference is the largest gathering of professionals directly involved in the specification, design, operation and maintenance of all types of vessels.
In addition to the Expo Hall, the opportunities for exhibiting manufacturers and suppliers include:
Innovation sessions; schedule a time slot for presenting to attendees
Face-to-face conversations with the right people at the right stage of a project, no matter what phase or lifecycle it is in
Networking with attendees involved in all aspects of the maritime industry who will be attracted by the range of topics to be covered
- Arctic technology
- Coatings and corrosion
- Inspection and maintenance
- Marine engineering
- Marine regulations
- Offshore engineering
- Environmental — ballast water, green shipping
- Ship Design — Commercial, support ships, naval, passenger
- Risk, safety and human factors
- Maritime infrastructure and security
- Navigation, maneuvering, positioning, stability
- Shipbuilding technology and production
- Small craft
- Subsurface technology
- Renewable energy — marine and wind