Part of the 2021 Sport Collection from Highfield Boats, the world’s largest builder of aluminum-hull rigid inflatable boats (RIBS), the new Sport 520 is a versatile sportboat that also is well suited for use as a luxury superyacht tender.
Its heavy-duty aluminum hull with 24-degree deadrise, welded lifting strakes, and 8’1” beam give the Sport 520 the perfect proportions for breathtaking performance when equipped with up to a 100hp outboard engine. The three-position, flip-up bolster lets you find the perfect driving position even in rough conditions, while the tube smooths out the ride. With a built-in, under-deck 28-gallon fuel tank, the Sport 520 has the range to let you pursue your favorite adventures.
The Highfield Sport Collection RIBS feature luxurious, European-inspired interior styling with double diamond-stitch upholstery. The Sport 520’s large, deluxe console has a tall, tinted windscreen and grab rail for protection, and holds a 9-inch chart plotter; upscale carbon finish is optional for the dash. The wide helm seat allows for a companion or two to join the driver. The bow cockpit offers a comfortable seating area that can be converted easily into a sun deck (optional). All surfaces feature teak-pattern EVA, which is soft on the feet and won’t get hot.
The Sport 520 also has a large bow boarding step with roller and cleat to facilitate anchoring. Aft, the swim platform extends on either side of the outboard for easy access to the water, and comes with a telescoping ladder. Watersports enthusiasts can add the optional, removable ski pole or innovative forward arch tow post with retractable bimini top. The arch makes the Sport 520 into a wake-style tow boat, perfect for families that like watersports. This RIB also holds three convenient dry storage bins, including an extra-deep compartment under the rear seat, with hydraulic pistons to hold up the lids for easy stowing.
Rated for 10 persons and 100hp, and incorporating a built-in fuel system, the new Highfield Sport 520 has everything you need for a day of fun and adventure on the water.
- High-tensile chromated & powder-coated aluminum hull
- High-performance 24º deadrise hull with welded lift stakes
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube w/welded seams (PVC)
- Flush-mount non-return air valves
- Self-draining cockpit
- Double diamond-stitch cushions with carbon fabric upholstery
- Extra-wide bow boarding step with anchor line bow roller
- Recessed stainless steel folding cleats
- Deluxe console with tinted windshield and grab rail
- Driver-side flip-up bolster seat offering 3-position seating
- Dash fits a 9” flush-mount chartplotter
- Integrated under-deck 28-gal./105L EPA Fuel System
- 3 storage compartments with hydraulic-assist lids
- EVA brushed foam teak-finished deck
- 4 Stainless steel folding davit lifting points
- 2 welded direct-to-hull towing bridle points
- LED deck lights
- 6 LED lit panel switches
- Electrical pack including bilge pump & lights for boat & console
- Heavy-duty splash guard rub strake
- Full-length durable keel guard
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, paddles, repair kit
- Carbon dash for console
- Boat cover
- Sun deck
- Tow post
- Towing arch with retractable bimini top
Length (LOA): 17’2”
Hull Material: Aluminum
Max HP: 100hp
Max Passengers: 10
Dry Weight: 1,136 lbs.